Monday, July 16, 2012

Satisfaction

One of my family members recently got really ticked off because she had a problem with her phone and the phone company kept sending her the same  phone and it kept doing the same thing that she had originally complained about, then had the courage to say, "We'll refund you." She spent a good four hours being passed around from person to person on the company's tech support line and when they passed her to the manager of the call center, the woman flat out called my relative a "liar." My family member said to me, "I want to bitch slap her."

Eventually everything was settled and my relative got a working phone, but I was browsing around on Facebook a few days after this whole ordeal and found this photo:

I find it to be so ironic how the organizations that hurt us so much (e.g. Facebook, MySpace, Twitter) know us so well. Well played. Really well played...

No comments:

Post a Comment